Abdul-Hakeem Ajijola (AhA), a global Cybersecurity resource is ranked #1 IFSEC,
2020 Global Cybersecurity professionals’ influencers and thought leaders list, is:
▪ Chair, African Union Cyber Security Expert Group, Addis Ababa.
▪ Chair, Working Group on Cyber Incident Management and Critical Information
Protection of #theGFCE, The Hague.
▪ Commissioner, Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace (#GCSC), The
▪ Expert, supporting United Nations Office on Disarmament Affairs (#UNODA) development of an
online training course in “Cyberdiplomacy", New York, USA.
▪ Resource Person, #ITU Arab Regional Cyber Security Centre through Oman National CERT
(#OCERT) Muscat, Oman.
▪ Resource person, South-East Asia Regional Centre for Counterterrorism (#SEARCCT), Kuala
▪ Resource person, on Cyber Security in Countering Terrorism and Violent Extremism for the
Organization of the OIC Headquarters, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
▪ Resource person, virtual academic program, Africa Centre for Strategic Studies (ACSS), National
Defence University, Washington DC USA.
▪ Member panel of experts at the Security Institute for Governance and Leadership in Africa (SIGLA)
located with the Faculty of Military Science, Stellenbosch University, South Africa.
▪ Resource person, Observer Research Foundation (ORF), New Delhi, India on CyFy Conference,
Raisina Dialogue, and Kigali Dialogue series in India, Morrocco and Rwanda.
▪ Founding member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation – Computer Emergency Response Team
(#OIC-CERT) and initiator of the annual OIC-CERT Global prize, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
DAY 1 - Teusday Tuesday 21 June 2022